Monday, May 21, 2007

Catching Up


I haven't posted for quite some time, but this week I intend to catch up. On the 11th Kevin graduated from law school, on the 12th we had a fun family BBQ at our place--our first larger party ever at our house--to celebrate Kevin's accomplishment. We've been busy with getting the yard up and enjoying our roses in full bloom. We went to Moab, on which I have pictures to post later, and did my top two favorite Southern Utah hikes (Devil's Garden and Fiery Furnace) as well as one new one (Fisher Towers). Life's been crazy, but maybe we can settle down into more of a routine as Kevin studies for the bar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa hoo! A little catch-up is better than no catch-up at all! I can't wait to see the Moab pics. :)

Stina said...

Congrats to Kevin! If you figure out a good routine as he studies for the bar, be sure to let me know!