Thursday, January 24, 2008

Outtakes: Oh no! It's on Video

I was sorting through all the pictures we have stored on our camera and found these three random videos that have been taken on accident. The video setting is only a couple of clicks away from the still photo setting, and I think it often gets set there when the camera's being handled. I've noticed that this only happens when I'm behind the camera. Apparently Kevin always checks the settings first, smart guy.

First, there's Aja.

Then, there's Christmas morning at the in-law's.

And lastly, there's Kevin on a hike up at Albion Basin.

7 comments:

Stina said...

This post made me laugh! It is so funny b/c this is one more thing that you and Dave have in common. I have never accidentally taken a video but it happens to Dave all the time! And the videos we find are all along the lines of the ones you posted. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing with us.

Hillary said...

Don't feel bad. I use to do that all the time so now in some of the videos I want to take, you can here Emily commenting that the camera is not working because she thinks I am trying to take a picture.

Alisa said...

That is so funny! I am so glad I'm not the only one.

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! You make me laugh. :) I think the best part is everyone sitting there smiling and posing for the picture and you saying under your breath, oh no, it's on video, and carrying on filming...

Tracy said...

I'm glad that Gavin and I aren't the only ones who do that. It happens a lot to us when the camera is in a pocket or a bag and the dial gets moved without us knowing. We don't bother to check like Kevin!

I've got a great video of Gavin trying to take a picture of himself, then moving the camera around to look at the picture before he ends it. It's pretty funny.

Tracy said...

So, I've got to tell you. I was going through the pictures last night from our birthday party, and Gavin took a video of you and your balloon.

Alisa said...

He took it of me on accident? No way! That is just too funny.