Thanks for all of the comments, everyone! The roses were here when we bought our home, but Kevin and I (mostly Kevin) dug out the whole strip and put in the landscaping rocks. I love this part of my yard. It's just great to see the roses thriving.
your roses are beautiful! when are you coming out here to fix my yard? :) btw, the invitation still stands that you are more than welcome to come out here and visit us anytime.
Something new that we have in common!!! I am a gardening whore! Its my "therapy" You should come by and see my flowers and vegatables, they look pretty good this year. Thanks for sharing that poem...i am going to put it on my blog. Its so sweet and really rings true in MY life.
Laurie, I haven't even seen your house yet! We should really get together with our husbands, and I would LOVE to see your garden.
I love seeing your blog updates. I was also really moved by your picture of Conner with his great-grandpa. That will be so great for Conner as he grows up.
Your roses are BYOOTUFIL! My friend LaNette gave me two rose bushes to commemorate my mom, and they are just tiny but one has bloomed. It gives me hope to see your gorgeous rose hedge! Although to be really confident about the future of my roses, perhaps I should hire you as a gardener! :-)
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
16 comments:
Ha ha! I'm first to comment! Your roses look beautiful! I was actually wondering just a couple of days ago how they were!
How did we miss seeing these roses just a couple of weeks ago? They are amazing!
Also, I love the idea of you pruning your rose bushes as you're all dressed up!
Wow! Looks like Kevin has been busy!
Lookin' good guys. Lookin' good.
'Lis, gorgeous!! And ditto on Stina's assessment of you tending your roses all dressed up! :) Looks to me like YOU'VE been busy!
will send you some pictures of Great Grandmother Namoi Warburton from Tooele will put them on our blog love Aunt Sharol Uncle Paul
They look beautiful. Did you guys plant them yourself or were they already there?
I love roses but I don't know if I could grow them sucessfully.
Thanks for all of the comments, everyone! The roses were here when we bought our home, but Kevin and I (mostly Kevin) dug out the whole strip and put in the landscaping rocks. I love this part of my yard. It's just great to see the roses thriving.
They are lovely. The quote is lovely! A rose is so sweet, and so perfect. Do they smell as good as they look?
Beautiful. I am imagining the smell of all of them right now...and the taste of rose-flavored ice cream. Mmmmm.
your roses are beautiful! when are you coming out here to fix my yard? :) btw, the invitation still stands that you are more than welcome to come out here and visit us anytime.
Wow, those roses are amazing!
I really like the quote by Mr. Buscaglia. The roses look nice.
Something new that we have in common!!! I am a gardening whore! Its my "therapy"
You should come by and see my flowers and vegatables, they look pretty good this year.
Thanks for sharing that poem...i am going to put it on my blog. Its so sweet and really rings true in MY life.
Laurie, I haven't even seen your house yet! We should really get together with our husbands, and I would LOVE to see your garden.
I love seeing your blog updates. I was also really moved by your picture of Conner with his great-grandpa. That will be so great for Conner as he grows up.
Alisa,
Your roses are BYOOTUFIL! My friend LaNette gave me two rose bushes to commemorate my mom, and they are just tiny but one has bloomed. It gives me hope to see your gorgeous rose hedge! Although to be really confident about the future of my roses, perhaps I should hire you as a gardener! :-)
Sherri
Gorgeous! I am not only speechless, but green green green with envy!! :)
Post a Comment