It may be an absolute week from hell, but last night I found this fleeting vision as I walked to my car. By the time I was on the freeway, the clouds had closed in and it was gone.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It may be an absolute week from hell, but last night I found this fleeting vision as I walked to my car. By the time I was on the freeway, the clouds had closed in and it was gone.
7 comments:
I missed last night's sunset. My little bro told me it was pretty gorgeous as well... Hope you get some time for a weekend.
I'm sorry to hear about a hellish week but am glad that you can find beauty in the midst of it. On to a better week ahead!
Alisa,
What's wrong? I'm sorry that you had a horrible week. But that photo is beautiful. Stay in touch.
bad week great shot just makes us feel better
yeah, sometimes it takes the opposition of life to really find appreciation in its beauty. you're wise.
Sorry your week stinks. I, myself am up to my armpits in poopy underpants. Not my best week either. Thanks for the pretty picture.
Post a Comment