Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mozart and Giraffe

Atticus loves his little gym. I would definitely say it's his favorite toy. I know, the giraffe is a little too close to his face, but he doesn't seem to mind. That's his favorite part - I think he loves the spots.

5 comments:

Stina said...

He is adorable. I love the toy that he has on his right arm too!

Christy Edgel said...

He is soooo cute!!!!

EmilyCC said...

How has he changed so much in just 2 weeks?! Too cute!

(And, we have that same toy--such a lifesaver!)

Jenny and Al said...

I love his cute little coos!! Thanks for visiting me last week! I hope your first day back at work wasn't too terrible. :)

Shell said...

He's so adorable! I love how he was making such cute cooing sounds! It sounds like you've had a fun busy crazy time with baby and house this last little while. I love this little one, he is so precious!