Yay for more pictures! I was just going to email you and beg for more because I really don't get enough of him since I'm so far away. What a cutie! Looks like he is starting to move around.
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
5 comments:
I love that top picture of two of your three "babies!" Where's the other one? Atticus is adorable, of course. I love his eyes.
Yay for more pictures! I was just going to email you and beg for more because I really don't get enough of him since I'm so far away. What a cutie! Looks like he is starting to move around.
That blanket is a favorite of E's, I love how Atticus looks like he loves his too :)
This makes me want a baby...and a cat...
As much as he is a mini-Kevin, I think he looks a lot like you in the last pic! His thumb-sucking is so cute!
Post a Comment