Thursday, October 13, 2011

I've been meaning to do this for awhile

Five and a half years, and 362 posts completed, I think I'm done with this little blogging experiment. Thanks for following me along on this journey through the wilderness, both physical and metaphysical, through marriage and motherhood.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Is this supposed to be an ironic statement compared to your blog description:

"Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences. I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth."

Or have you gone to the darkside (twitter, facebook, etc.?)

We will miss your blog posts.

DowdleFam said...

This is only ok if you start posting more on FB. I know its sad that I keep up with you this way but I do....

Love YA!

Heidi said...

You do what you need to do to minimize burdens! :)

TW said...

I'll deeply miss your thoughtful posts! Now we'll just have to get together once in blue moon. much love, Tessa Watts