As part of my catching up, here are the pics from Kevin's graduation from law school earlier this month. It was a very nice graduation, and Justice Goldstone, a former South African judge and international leader, spoke wise words about the importance attorneys play in the way national and international policy is shaped.
Kevin waiting to take class pictures.
The attorney and his wife. I love being a law wife! I've been able to meet some amazing people through this, such as law school friends Dave and Christina, and also dignitaries like Justice Clearance Thomas (at least I got to almost eat dinner in the same room with him at a faculty dinner).
My parents, my husband, and me.
All of Kevin's original family.

2 comments:
Cute pics! It was a very nice ceremony, I agree. I love being a law wife too! (Although I will be much happier being a bar-certified law wife.)
Congrats! I rally like graduations. Some think they are very boring and pointless, but I think they really put and exclamation point on a great accomplishment and a point in time to think about and be proud of all the hard work and growth.
Congrats to Kevin!
Post a Comment