Kevin and Dad with summer wildflowers in front of Devil's Castle Peak at Albion Basin. We invented our own hike up toward the mountain and back toward Cecret Lake. My dad says this is his new favorite hike.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Wildflowers at Devil's Castle Peak
Labels:
flowers,
little cottonwood canyon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful. I love the mountains... I miss being able to go and hike or have bonfires when I feel like it! :) Well... one can't complain too much about such things, eh. I live in a green world! Which I'm sure I'll miss when I have to leave it... it's all so muddled. I wish I could transplant North Yorkshire to Southern Alberta. :) And then I could have everything... mountains, green, and be within driving distance of friends and family!
Hiking in Utah in the beautiful fall weather is one of the best things ever (even I can appreciate!). I miss the mountains -- thanks for posting a picture of what it looks like back "home."
Post a Comment