Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spooky Halloween Night

When I was in elementary school, the two best school-celebrated holidays were hands down Halloween and Valentine's Day. We stopped regular lessons, ate sugar cookies and cupcakes, paraded in our costumes (Halloween) or handed out candy to everyone in our class (Valentine's Day). Next to the school carnival and field day, these were two of the best of the entire year.

For work I had to locate some kid pictures Halloween costumes, and I came across ones of my dear husband too. Kevin and I want to wish you all a fun, spooky holiday, brought to you by these low-resolution photos. We both agree his traffic light costume (with real blilnking light) is the best (with a cameo from Tracy). Happy Halloween!

.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally hilarious and really cute! :)

Stina said...

You guys are so cute! So, did you decide to be a polygamist wife for Halloween today? :)

Hillary said...

I agree, Halloween was one of the best holidays at school.

I had heard stories of the stoplight, but I had not seen it. Those are great pictures.

Unknown said...

LOVE that you have these photos. My parents were too spacey to ever photograph my childhood, so I have no idea what half of my costumes were. I do remember the year where being a "punk rocker" was a big deal. Thank you Madonna.

paulsharol said...

cute halloween is still fum