My beautiful cousin!!! I have been looking for you for quite a while.This is Erica Sunderland, I was in town for my step sisters wedding and saw your Mom and Dad and I tried to get caught up on your life. I would love to keep in touch try me at raderstorf.blogspot.com
Congratulations you crazy kids. I can hardly believe that Kevin has been your roommate for 7 years. I could only take him for 1 semester and had to dump him. It's good of you to put up with him for that long!
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
11 comments:
Congratulations tomorrow! Way to go!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations Alisa!
Can you believe it has been that long, 8 years for Nate and I in January. Crazy! Congratulations!!!
This was the last Wedding Uncle Glade went to we visited his grave today 12/27/08 his birthday congts and many more years to come
I admire and love the both of you so much. Way to go on 7 years! That's amazing (and unfathomable to a single gal like myself! I am in awe!)
Congrats, sis. Seven great, with many even better coming.
My beautiful cousin!!! I have been looking for you for quite a while.This is Erica Sunderland, I was in town for my step sisters wedding and saw your Mom and Dad and I tried to get caught up on your life. I would love to keep in touch try me at raderstorf.blogspot.com
Congratulations you crazy kids. I can hardly believe that Kevin has been your roommate for 7 years. I could only take him for 1 semester and had to dump him. It's good of you to put up with him for that long!
Oh my gosh.... has it really been that long? So cool! Congrats and happy late anniversary. And I can't believe we've known each other so long! :)
Congratulations, Alisa. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment