First, the Love:
- Feeling like it's perfectly legitimate to negate the benefits of my 2-mile lunch walk by grabbing a hot chocolate on the way back to the office
- Cute little boy clothes!
- Good excuses to buy things
- A reason to set Kevin remodeling (he's a great sport)
- Realizing there's always another little person with me, especially when he moves
And the things that are Not-so-much:
- Being exhausted at two o'clock in the afternoon, or at eight o'clock in the evening
- Not ever finding that comfortable sleeping position, even after taking up 2/3 of the bed
- Realizing there's so much I have to do
- Kicks in the lungs with accompanying lightheadedness
- Severe hampering of my exercise rituals (although I think the change to standard time is also to blame)
- Tons of decisions. Who has time for that?
And just for fun:
A baby bump.

9 comments:
Cute, I love it.
Great list! I do miss feeling the baby move inside -- I remember after giving birth I would feel random abdominal movements (probably gas!) and think it was the baby. Then realizing that the baby wasn't inside anymore!
Yay!! Such a cute picture. You look great!
You are so beautiful! I love pregnancy! Wish I could have made it up North for your shower.
I love being able to tell my husband "I don't feel like cooking tonight" and having him get take-out! But I don't like the puky feeling that prompted that comment in the first place. :)
You are looking so cute.
I always tell myself that the sleepless last trimester is to help me get use to the sleepless nights when the baby comes. IT never did give me much comfort.
A body pillow was the best thing ever invented for the third trimester though.
You look so cute. I can't wait to read your post about the birth..it is the most amazing thing you will ever experience.
hold on its worth it you look fablous
What a great pregnancy figure, it's about time I saw something! Sorry I missed the shower, maybe I should make a visit. I haven't seen you in forever. It was fun to see Kevin at scouts. It's nice for Jonas to see someone from our neighborhood there.
Post a Comment