Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Four days old, How do you like the world so far?

Sweet Little Baby, four days old

How do you like the world so far?

Sweet Little Baby, four days old

What a lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky boy you are

Not every baby is lucky enough to have one of the Tabernacle Choir's former stars come and sing him his happy four-day-old song, but this is one lucky boy!

Welcome, Baby Asher. I am overcome with joy to be your mom.

And a note to my friend Jen - don't worry, I won't overdo the song for him (playing it at every birthday until he's 30, and so on). :)

6 comments:

Stina said...

What a beautiful song and soooo wise of you to record it on video! I also like hearing your emotion come through (as the videographer). He is so precious!

Jen (SLC) said...

I'm okay with you singing it to him at 4 days old, but if I hear you singing it to him when he's 30...

Keep posting more pics. He's really adorable.

Ammieloris said...

Oh, he's so beautiful! Congratulations, Alisa!

Christy Edgel said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!! I love Aunt Janice's voice- so beautiful. And WHAT A DARLING baby boy!!!! CoNGrAtULaTioNS!!!!! Such a precious time. He is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!!!!

LuckyMatt said...

You sure do have a lucky, beautiful boy.

Laura said...

He's so cute and adorable!!!