Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Poll: Baby's Blog Name

Baby and I are back from California, and I'll post pictures soon. We had a wonderful time with old and new friends discussing spirituality, feminism, and food. I ate vegetarian four days straight, but never missed meat. If I could have my friends cook for me all the time, I'd even go vegetarian. And - I even lost weight!

It was wonderful to have so many loving arms around the baby, but travelling with him solo was an adventure (let's just say they don't put diaper changing stations in airplane bathrooms).

In the meantime before I post picutres, I've decided to use an alias for Baby on the blog for safety. So I'd like to get input from you. For a few days, I have a poll up in the top right corner. I've decided I want it to start with the letter A and I like names that are more literary or Biblical. So there you go!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, you put up some good ones. it's hard to choose just one.

Heidi said...

What, no "Squeak"? *heavy and highly exaggerated sigh*

Jenny and Al said...

I think Gregory Peck is a hottie, and I love To Kill a Mockingbird, so I guess you can tell which one I voted for. :)

Stina said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip. I've always found at least one changing table in the airplane bathroom - it is not in every one, though.

Four Winns said...

It's true, there usually is one changing station on the plane. It's not great though and it's usually in the bathroom located the farthest from your seat.