Sunday, February 10, 2008

Two Kitties

It's been over a week since I've posted an update to the kitty situation at our house. Video footage speaks for itself, so feel free to take a look.

Here are the two girls, sitting so stately on the humans' bed.

And here is a film representment of the two different personalities.

Here's Phoebe after we gave her a bath Saturday morning. "What the heck is that rat tail that keeps following me around?"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. All of them. You can totally tell who the worldly-wise cat is... and it ain't Phoebe! Hey, I missed hearing your voice, though. :) That's the part I usually like best about your vids.

Amy said...

Hey, Alisa, it's Amy, married to Brian, friend of Mike and Matt, etc. . . .
Anyway, I found your blog through Shell and Brooke, and thought I'd say hi! I'm not much of a cat person, but I've always loved your family. Since when did you go blonde??

I'd love to get your email address some time. Mad says she's gotten together to paint with you occasionally. Sounds fun!

Alisa said...

Hi Amy! Great to hear from you! Welcome to Bristlecone Pine! I hope to see you around more. I'll see if I can get you my email address through Matt or Madelynne or something.

Tracy said...

Awww, man. Those are some funny videos. I love how Aja merely allows you to pet her and Pheobe goes for the kill shot! I love watching cats chase their tale. They never can quite figure out that it is attached to their butt.

Stina said...

Phoebe is adorable! And Aja is so serene and like a queen. Good job on giving Phoebe a bath -- have you noticed if the allergies are better?

Alisa said...

Thanks, Christina! It was talking to you on Friday that made me finally decide to give Phoebe a bath. I am still taking daily Claratin, so I'm not sure if it's made a change, but my parents who are allergic came over last night and didn't have any problems, so that's a good sign!

Hillary said...

Those are great videos. Aja still looks a little annoyed that Phoebe is there, but I am glad they are getting along. Did Phoebe ever catch her tail?

Shell said...

Your kitten has gotten a lot bigger! Rebecca and Collette loved watching the cats, especially the kitten chasing her tail.

Anonymous said...

I love Phoebe chasing her tail. She was so shy when we came and visited. I'm when strangers aren't around that she makes herself busy being a kitten and annoying Aja.

jana said...

absolutely adorable, esp the last one!