That looks like fun! Jamming out to a guitar game is totally something the Alisa I went to college with would do :) Mark really wants to get a Wii (well, he really wants the xbox360, but thinks the Wii is more family friendly) perhaps that is how we will spend our stimulus money. (or we could be responsible and pay off a tiny fraction of his student loans) nah. Did you like playing?
I only got up to play twice, but they say I'm a natural. The second time I got an encore, but I got booed off the stage. Why would the crowd ask me to play an encore just to boo me? :)
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
9 comments:
LOL, awesome! :-D Your hair is long enough that you could totally head-bang as well! When, where, and why?
YOU ROCK!
Is that Guitar Hero? I tried it once and was awful. I guess some people have it and some don't...
Looks fun! We've never tried out the Wii but I know Dave is dying to.
I tried it once, and I was an addict.
That looks like fun! Jamming out to a guitar game is totally something the Alisa I went to college with would do :)
Mark really wants to get a Wii (well, he really wants the xbox360, but thinks the Wii is more family friendly) perhaps that is how we will spend our stimulus money. (or we could be responsible and pay off a tiny fraction of his student loans)
nah.
Did you like playing?
I only got up to play twice, but they say I'm a natural. The second time I got an encore, but I got booed off the stage. Why would the crowd ask me to play an encore just to boo me? :)
alisa,
this is totatlly unrelated, but thanks for commenting on my blog. i feel special. :)
margaret
Alisa,
I love that game! You and Kevin should come over and play some time :).
Post a Comment