While pulling up some childhood costume pictures for our work Halloween party, I ran across this picture of me lovingly holding my first cat, White Paws.
I think this is evidence that some things never change.
While pulling up some childhood costume pictures for our work Halloween party, I ran across this picture of me lovingly holding my first cat, White Paws.
I think this is evidence that some things never change.
9 comments:
That is so funny! And you were a little cutie-pie then, too! I can see where you got your good looks from. :) YOURSELF!!
Well, Wordsworth said something along the lines of, "The child is mother of the woman." Something close to that, anyway.
Thanks, Heids. Don't cloth diapers look just awesome?
Well, Wordsworth said something along the lines of, "The child is mother of the woman." Something close to that, anyway.
Thanks, Heids. Don't cloth diapers look just awesome?
Well, Wordsworth said something along the lines of, "The child is mother of the woman." Something close to that, anyway.
Thanks, Heids. Don't cloth diapers look just awesome?
So cute. I love how you are holding the poor cat by the neck, but you look so happy!
That's adorable. One of my friends just started doing "Flashback Friday" on her blog. She puts up old photos. It's a cute idea.
When my sister was 2, we had 2 cats. I remember her walking down the hallway carrying them both. One in each hand, by the neck.
They did survive, amazingly.
Hee hee, well, we are children of a very similar generation - I'm pretty sure there are photos somewhere in existence of me running around in cloth diapers too! My mom used them for a long time... :-D
we love cats great photo
I have the exact same ones, except for I am naked in mine. Yes, apparently I didn't wear clothes until I was three. Unfortunately my mother loves to remind EVERYONE who comes to visit!
Post a Comment