Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here's to Hope

Kevin and I just finished planting 100 some odd bulbs, including 50 crocuses, 10 white daffodils, and the several varieties of tulips. It's not the kind of thing where you plant a seed and expect results in 2 weeks, a month, or anytime soon. I figure the crocuses are five months out at least, but I am excited to plant them because crocuses are the first spring flower I remember from when I was a kid.

Here's to hope to last through two seasons.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet they'll survive and thrive and grow! What fun it will be to see them start popping up in March/April. :)

Unknown said...

They will! I brought back two bags of tulips from Amsterdam and they have been SO amazing each spring! Spring flowers are some of my favorite!

LuckyMatt said...

Here's to hope for me, too. Hope for flowers, growing children, happy days, and peace (and a great Christmas season!).

paulsharol said...

only time can tell and spring is not that far away

Stina said...

Can't wait to see them in full bloom this spring! And what gorgeous weather we've had for you to plant them!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing your Spring pictures.