Happy Anniversary! I've been meaning to ask how the new pipe line was coming in for the sewer. It was good to see you Saturday! It meant so much to us and Christina that you could come!
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
13 comments:
That is a great picture of you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary to you both. Hope your Little America stay was fun! We enjoyed our time together this Christmas time.
Happy Anniversary!
I love it. Happy Alisa, Happy Kevin, and Happy Bump. :)
Happy Anniversary. You guys make such a cute couple.
Congrats! You guys rock!
Can't wait for Madman Jr to make an appearance!
Happy Anniversary Alisa!
Happpy Aniv good looking couple
This is such a beautiful photo. I love you two so very much and wish you lots more years of greatness to come!
Happy Anniversary! I've been meaning to ask how the new pipe line was coming in for the sewer. It was good to see you Saturday! It meant so much to us and Christina that you could come!
Happy Anniversary to my Sis and Bro!
BTW, I love your current header picture--it's beautiful.
I thought that was Little America, a early comment confirmed that. Good photo.
Post a Comment