Some of you might remember last year's post, where I described our tradition of "gawking" at the Christmas lights and lawn ornaments in nearby neighborhoods.
The last couple of weekends, Kevin and I have been using our date nights to hit up Starbucks for some signature hot chocolates (with added caramel) and see where we can find the best--and the worst--lights.
We're surprised to find out that none of the homes featured in last year's post put up their crazy, weird decor this year (maybe they caught wind of my blog?).
But never fear, there's nothing like a 10-foot lighted giraffe with a Rudolph nose that says Merry Christmas.

2 comments:
lol that is BRILLIANT. You should definitely keep up this tradition! It reminds me of cakewrecks... and is absolutely hilarious.
Ha ha! I know EXACTLY where this house is!! :)
It was fun to sing with you yesterday. See you in a few days.
Post a Comment