Yup. That was my natural gas bill for April. Sometimes putting a stamp on something and sending if off just seems excessive.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yup. That was my natural gas bill for April. Sometimes putting a stamp on something and sending if off just seems excessive.
5 comments:
Now how does that work? It costs me $5 just to have the luxury of having it sent to my house :)
Shell, seriously? They would charge me extra to pay online, so I have to write a check, which I hate doing.
They had some rebate thing. If only I hadn't taken those extra 3 minutes in the hot shower, they would have owed me money!
That is crazy! What a deal!
I pay my bill automatically from our checking account -- as far as I know we don't get charged for it. I never handwrite/send checks for anything these days!
12 cents that is incredible!
Those kittens are so fun! I think the grey ones eyes are going to be blue, the black one's look like they are changing to green. I will update often so you can see the progress.
They are fun to have around.
now thats a bargin
Post a Comment