Photo credit: Theoriss
Dad: When I was a kid growing up, we could always tell what the weather was by looking at the Walker tower. Blue means it's clear, flashing blue was cloudy, red was rain, and flashing red meant it was snowing.
Me: Gee, when I was a kid, we'd just look at the sky.


5 comments:
does it still do that? if so, that's pretty neat!
It still does, although in researching this post, I found out that it's actually a forecast for the next day (even better).
You make me giggle. You one-upped your dad! :) :)
we remember Walker tower seemed to brighten up our day
Is there a light color for "hot as hell"?
We've had record setting heat for May.
14 straight days of over 100 degrees.
It's ridiculous. Nobody's even outside to look at any tower.
But, on the up side, I love your little post about your dad. Awesome.
Post a Comment