Dad: I've been noticing eyebrows lately. Like in that movie, what's it called? Getting Mad about Stuck-up Guy.
Me: There's a moving called that?
Dad: Yeah, that snooty guy in old European times with all the daughters.
Me: Captain von Trapp?
Dad: No, you know, they're all getting married. Well anyway, they go through the door with the time warp...
Me: What time warp?
Dad: And the girl, she's upside down. And she's got weird eyebrows. And then Darcy turns into Leopold.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
After discussing new Spock's eyebrows
Labels:
literature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What movie was he talking about? Whatever it is, I want to see it!!
It's a good question! I think he's talking about Lost in Austen, a Pride and Prejudice movie where a girl switches places with Elizabeth - although why take out the heroine? I haven't seen it, though.
This post made me laugh all over again.
Is it "Kate and Leopold" with Meg Ryan? There is a time warp in it.
Funny story. I totally don't get it.
Post a Comment