You are so cute! I don't think I'm going to be able to post bump pictures because my whole body will probably blow up like a balloon! You look adorable, though. :)
Woo hoo! There's a bump for sure! You're so cute and happy. I love it. "hapws" - a Welsh word meaning ecstatic, joyful, and a little weird. (All things I am sometimes)
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
5 comments:
I love seeing these pics! You look like a happy and healthy mama! Can't wait to meet BBB (Baby Boy Bolander) soon!
You are so cute! I don't think I'm going to be able to post bump pictures because my whole body will probably blow up like a balloon! You look adorable, though. :)
Woo hoo! There's a bump for sure! You're so cute and happy. I love it.
"hapws" - a Welsh word meaning ecstatic, joyful, and a little weird. (All things I am sometimes)
You're adorable. It seems like you're doing well with the pregnancy. That's wonderful.
Now you're FINALLY showing...I just couldn't tell before!
Post a Comment