For my last interior design post, I'd like to announce that Kevin and I have completed the last touches on our bedroom remodel! We put up the ceiling fan, we bought the rugs, I found the baskets for our bedside tables, and, my favorite, we found wall shelves that match our look.
You've seen the cats, the vases, and the nature pictures, but here they are all together.
Of course, I never feel like a project is completely finished. I have an open closet I'd like to put doors on. We inherited some original doors that match the rest of the house from our neighbor, and we might try to see if those fit.
My new passion is gardening. This is the summer to design flowerbeds, so I'll post on that in the near future.

8 comments:
Looks good! Did you find the shelves at Ikea also or someplace else? They really do match the rest of your furniture! (BTW, we went to Ikea twice in the last two days -- I hope I can post about our successful bathroom remodel soon!) Wish us luck!
Enquiring minds want to know. Where did you buy the shelves? :)
I really like the look. I'm all about simple, understated elegance and I think you got it just right!
We got them at Michaels a little while ago. I saw these there and knew they would be a perfect fit.
Christina, I can't wait to see your new bathroom!
Looks great! I can't wait to hear about your garden plans. I heard about a great resource for western plants, a catalog (and I think online too) called High Country Gardens. Lots of good stuff that is native and good to plant here.
Good job, Lis! I can't wait to see them in person.
Nice look! I would love to see your place sometime... I have been buying some stuff for my house also--couch, recliner, new kitchen table and chairs + bench. Sometime this month I'm picking all of it up. It will feel like a whole new place! So maybe I will have extra incentive to keep my place TIDY--which is an issue for me. Anyway, I LOVE your blog and the way it helps me keep up on your doings...
I love it! Clean lines, sharp colors, a coolness and crispness about it! I just designed my perfect bedroom, I'll be posting soon. I was debating about colors...I went for sharp in my living room and soft and white in my bedroom. I'd love your opinion.
Post a Comment