Friday, March 07, 2008

Interior Design Week: Mosaic Bistro Table

OK, this is not really interior design, but it's not really garden design either. Last week, Kevin and I spotted an inexpensive mosaic bistro table, and since then we've been trying to see the best value we can get at a low price, as patio furniture was an unplanned expense. We love the French bistro style, and we love eating out on our patio in our current worn-out lawn chairs and looking at our backyard during the summer. We can very much imagine these two things (French bistro and patio eating) combined to make a great outdoor experience.

Here is the table I think I want from Pottery Barn. They only have the blue left, but I like it. I originally wanted something with more pizazz, many colors, etc., but with this one I don't have to sacrifice price or quality. I just have to find chairs to match.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like it! Forget a picnic up the canyon, we can have one in your back garden on your patio! :)

paulsharol said...

love sitting outside we have a protable table we take with us sometimes

Stina said...

That would look great outside, and getting a good deal on a PB table is even better! Can't wait to enjoy some warm spring weather out on your patio.

Rachel said...

So if we bring our own chairs, can we eat in your back yard?

Alisa said...

It will be fun to have both Rachel and Christina (and, I suppose their husbands over)! Maybe we'll actually have chairs then. :)