Friday, February 27, 2009

Free drinks while they work out the kinks


This morning I went to Coffee Noir, a new coffee shop on 1035 E and 200 S. They're giving out everything free this weekend while they're starting out and training their employees.

This shop is in our old stamping grounds, and I'm happy to see a cute little coffee shop there instead of the old cigarette store.

The owner Ben is the nicest person and will be happy to see you stop by. If you don't like coffee, grab an Italian soda or a muffin--it's all on the house.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

As an update, The menu items are:

Coffee

Espresso drinks (anything your heart desires)

Frozen blended coffee drinks

Chai tea latte

Smoothies (Berry, Lemonade, and Peach-Mango)

Italian sodas

Cremosas (Italian soda with cream)

Hot chocolate (with Ghirardelli chocolate)

Tea ( I can’t remember the brand, sorry)

Anonymous said...

Nice promo. I can't wait to go try it out.

Stina said...

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! We will definitely head on over there on a walk this weekend.

Anonymous said...

The italian sodas and the hot chocolate look divine... and the peach-mango smoothie! lol