As Hobbes (no, not that Hobbes, but the one from Calvin and Hobbes) famously said, "I just think animals are so cute." There's a real genuine quality about them that's simple and uncomplicated.
Hooray for happy ponies.
As Hobbes (no, not that Hobbes, but the one from Calvin and Hobbes) famously said, "I just think animals are so cute." There's a real genuine quality about them that's simple and uncomplicated.
Hooray for happy ponies.
9 comments:
Awwww cute. Where was this taken?
Actually, when you said Hobbes, I immediately thought of Calvin and Hobbes, which I believe is the more famous Hobbes.
Animals are great! They just accept you for who you are. Like little kids. My niece LOVES animals, especially dogs. It's really cute. You two would probably get along well! I get along fabulously with her.
So cute! Now I want to pet a pony. Or a puppy. Or anything furry.
Is that out at Wheeler Farm?
Yeah, Wheeler. Walking distance, even.
Yes, Chelle is constantly wanting to pet feral dogs and cats in strange lands (ie Argentina) and she ropes me into it to and then i get sick!
But this pony looks sweet!
We love to go to Wheeler Farm with the Buddy! Next time you want to go, invite us!
ponies Carolyn Kennedy was Macaoni
Post a Comment