Look what I found this morning when I moved the snow shovels out of the flower bed by the back door:
I planted these a few months ago because yellow was the first color I wanted to see of spring. Sunny, springy yellow. I think I chose wisely.
Look what I found this morning when I moved the snow shovels out of the flower bed by the back door:
I planted these a few months ago because yellow was the first color I wanted to see of spring. Sunny, springy yellow. I think I chose wisely.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am SO excited! This is just what I wanted today. I went out in my yard but haven't found anything yet!!!
you just made my morning with this pic. Yay for yellow flowers and almost-spring! :)
I had the same reaction when I went on a walk yesterday and saw some green poking out of the ground! Spring is a'coming! Yay!
Whoo!!! I am SOO glad to be in a place that has mostly 4 seasons instead of just one (rain). Such beautiful flowers. Oh, I finally managed to get hold of "So Brave, Young, and Handsome." I'll have to let you know what I think when I get done with it.
Awesome! My crocuses bloomed just this morning. It gives me hope and certainly a big dose of happiness to see flowers again after the long, cold winter.
I'm glad you have them, too.
Not only do you have a sign of Spring, the new bulbs are growing. It has to feel good.
Post a Comment