I love what it says about the strength of a union. What it means to be connected. How to not let heaven or hell get in the way. And what it means to approach the unknown with your beloved.
Oh yeah, and it's a little creepy. But that's balanced with its solitary romance: "On the blackest of moons."
DCFC: "I will follow you into the dark"

4 comments:
Yes, a little strange... my thought the whole time was, "But I never get to see who he was following!" I'm detail-oriented like that. haha.
I've had this on my top ten for over a year now. I am glad I never went to Catholic school. Watching Meryl Streep in doubt only confirmed this idea.
I like this song too. Even though the song is somber, following someone into the dark isn't necessarily a bad or sad thing. To me, the darkness is more of the unknown.
they say the blind can see ask them
Post a Comment