These flowers greet me on my daily walk. Here's a field of happiness.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Buttercups... Sunny and cheerful and bright. You would really love York this time of year, the entire city embankment is literally covered in buttercups. I quit walking and starting riding the bus... haha. I got lazy.
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
7 comments:
Buttercups... Sunny and cheerful and bright. You would really love York this time of year, the entire city embankment is literally covered in buttercups. I quit walking and starting riding the bus... haha. I got lazy.
We also greet you on your daily walk! :) So fun to see you yesterday!
I needed some happiness today. Thanks!!
Wow..I thought it was cold still??
what a beautiful sight for a walk
Erica - definitely not as warm as Florida :). It's the spring thing here: a little snow, a little sun.
Stina - it was so cool to bump into you during the very walk I took this picture!
Post a Comment