This crocus variety is brought to you by one of Kevin's flowerbeds. It's a smooth, buttery yellow: more timid than the bold announcers I planted. I love them in their subtlety.
Post title by Pablo Neruda
This crocus variety is brought to you by one of Kevin's flowerbeds. It's a smooth, buttery yellow: more timid than the bold announcers I planted. I love them in their subtlety.
Post title by Pablo Neruda
3 comments:
I am REALLY enjoying all the springtime pictures. Especially since there's another storm brewing!
I love Neruda too! We had one of his poems read at our wedding (in English and Spanish) and Dave's aunt cross-stitched the poem for us which hangs on our bedroom wall. Every time I read one of your blog posts that has a Neruda poem in it, I am reminded of it. Maybe we should do a poetry book for book club next???
yellow makes a great flower, Kevin should be proud of your garden
Post a Comment