"Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want." - Abraham-Hicks
I feel like I should give this post a warning that it's a little hippie. Hey, I'm in a condition here. A beautiful, natural, healthy condition. I get to be as hippie as I want to be.
Imagination in itself is like a form of creation. I find some major flaws in the philosophy of attraction—despite our best intentions, there are many things we don't control in the universe. So, some ideas I take, and some I leave. Overall, realizing I'm at least in control of my own thoughts has led me to think about the power of imagination and where I invest my energy.
As I think about my pregnancy, about Kevin's new graduate program (accepted, but no public details here) and his new job (still looking), and about all of the transitions we're facing, I'm so grateful for the power of imagination—for being able to think about what I desire and then thanking God for that blessing, even if I haven't received it at this point in time. Because I believe all time is before God, I don't think it's ever too early to feel grateful for something like having a beautiful healthy baby. A strong, sound pregnancy. Career success for Kevin and me.
The Navajos said that nothing was ever created that wasn't first dreamed. What good things are you imagining and creating in your life?

2 comments:
This is a very similar philosophy to The Secret and visualization, etc. which I totally believe in. You can't have something without first dreaming/imagining it. This has occurred in my life so many times and I truly believe in the power of believing/visualizing something in order for it to happen. And then thanking God for the blessing and being grateful for it coming true.
be happy dont worry
Post a Comment