Thursday, March 06, 2008

Interior Design Week: Wall Art

Kevin and I have finally put the finishing touches on our bedroom. One new design is that we've placed our own nature photography in frames around our bedroom. Here's a preview.







11 comments:

Stina said...

It must be very soothing to have photos of the places you love surrounding you in your bedroom. It is supposed to be your sanctuary, after all!

Anonymous said...

Wow... how much would I have to pay you to get a copy of one of them? lol. I wish I had that kind of skill in photography.

paulsharol said...

so glad we have nature it brings peace and harmony Paul & Sharol

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're such wonderful photographers! I love these pictures!

Alisa said...

Thanks for all your comments!

Heids, you know you don't have to pay me. Click on the picture--when I do it, a high-quality digital image shows up. We just have digital photos, and printing all of these at Walgreens was under $3! Talk about a steal.

Alisa said...

By the way, I really want a copy of your Top Withins tree. Can you send me the high-resolution file? :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll send you the picture I have saved on my desktop in my home photos file, I don't know if it's high res or not, but you can most assuredly print it off and stick it on your wall as well! The picture from the blog is as much of the tree as I got... I didn't actually realise it was going to turn out so well.
And thank you! I just wanted to make sure it was OK if I did save them, etc.

Amy said...

Gorgeous!!

Shell said...

Nice pictures!!

LuckyMatt said...

Alisa and Kevin, great pictures! I love them--especially the waterfall. I obviously need to go there, since I don't know where that one is from.

Alisa said...

Matt, it's lower Calf Creek falls in Escalante. A very enjoyable hike for families. They actually have a good little hiking guide with key points, Anasazi grain holders in the cliffs, beaver dams, etc.