Friday, September 04, 2009

Baby Feet

Little feet and toes for our healthy baby boy! Yes, we still have to wait until January to meet him.

11 comments:

Stina said...

Yay yay yay a boy!!! We are so excited for Theo's new best friend to arrive.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

That is fantastic. Boys are great! So are girls though. It's just so fun.

Julie said...

i can't wait for him to join our book club! well, actually i can wait if that means he's not premature, but you get what i mean...

Jenny and Al said...

I was hoping to be the first to comment on this, but you are just too dang popular, Lisi. Congratulations again!! It is going to be so fun for you to plan for specifics now!!

Hillary said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun and busy. They are also full of love, especially for their mom. We will be excited to meet him in January.

Heidi said...

Hurrah!! Little boys are so much fun. Cheeky like you wouldn't believe! Think he'll be like his dad and decide that one day of kindergarten is more than enough? :)

Michael said...

A little madman, eh? Is the world ready for another one? Let's hope so!!! Congrats (although I know Alisa was hoping for a girl!) Just kidding I don't know, but I like to make stuff like that up. Keeps life fun! I do have some good name suggestions...

Jessica Steed said...

Oh, we LOVE boys around here.
I am so happy for you!

Congratulations.

Perhaps you can name him after both you and Kevin.

How about Alvin? :)

EmilyCC said...

Boys are so fun! I guess we Exponent gals like to all have boys as our first :)

Laura said...

FYI: I don't think you should listen to any of Michael's "good" names. When Mason and I went to the zoo with Michael and Kristen, Michael was picking out baby names from the monkey names, LOL! On the other hand, I guess that those names might be better than "slaughter house" and some of the other names Michael comes up with. :)

Unknown said...

You're having a boy! I'm so excited! Have you thought of names yet??


(yeah, I keep changing my comment name, I cna't decide, help!)