It's great fun to take a break from grading and settle down with some pie. We turned on the TV to find a rebroadcast of this program on KUED. I'd meant to catch it over the weekend, but got a little too busy for it. How cool is it when TV does not disappoint?
Monday, September 28, 2009
The National Parks on PBS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My dad's firm is sponsoring the series b/c one of the founders helped create Grand Teton National Park (and Sugarhouse Park and Dead Horse Point). And Elaine did all of the work to make it happen.
Since Theo and I are out of town we didn't think to invite you, but they had a showing of the first night of this outside at Sugarhouse Park on Sunday night. Dave was there with the firm - you guys should have joined him! Sorry for the oversight. Glad you enjoyed watching it on TV!
PBS is showing a new enstallment every night this week at 7:00. Oddly, Dad doesn't seem interested in watching.
Oh, I'm sorry I missed this. I thought it was starting in October. Matt and I really want to see them. We'll have to find them.
I'm hoping our local PBS station will be rebroadcasting this soon. I was really excited about it, and then, at 6:50 pm, my 2 year old plugged up the bathtub drain with toilet paper.
Now, if only I had some pie :)
Me too, haven't been in the mood to watch it, but can't wait to watch it on a rebroadcast.
enjoyed watching the PBS series abou the parks they are a great idea and a peaceful place to go
I totally want to see this series, but alas, how to find time?
Post a Comment