When I had said I'd eat caprese every night for dinner, I didn't know how true that would be. Our garden is packed with tomatoes! We finished this bowl up tonight, and we've got another one overflowing.
Anyone up for a few delicious heirlooms?
When I had said I'd eat caprese every night for dinner, I didn't know how true that would be. Our garden is packed with tomatoes! We finished this bowl up tonight, and we've got another one overflowing.
Anyone up for a few delicious heirlooms?
5 comments:
Yes, please!!
haha - the verification is spedi - almost similar enough to speto that we could argue blogger knew you were talking about Italian things! :)
I wish we lived closer so I could get some--heirlooms don't like to grow in my garden. Sigh...
I like the zebras because they look cool and they're just the right size to just eat.
Those look divine!
So here's Jaxon's favorite new tomato treat.
Cut the tomato in half, scoop out the insides, fill it with cottage cheese and top it with sprinkles!
(Or I top it with basil and pepper, but whatever)
Best of luck eating the tomatoes!
Post a Comment