This was the view out my living room window last night when I arrived from work. I love how even buried in this neighborhood - not even on the benches - I can see the storms on the mountains that tell me summer is coming to an end. Isn't it amazing that with all of our modern distractions and occupations, nature can still speak to us in ways that have been appreciated by our ancestors for thousands, if not millions, of years?
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is a great picture.
Reminds me of an absolutely gorgeous double rainbow I saw in August, up in Canada. So beautiful! Do you know, I didn't realize til I saw that rainbow - double rainbows are mirror images of each other! How cool is that!
we can look out side and see the planes coming and going its neat
Post a Comment