Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You're in my soul

So Dale Carnegie, in How to Win Friends and Influence People, said that a man's name is his sweetest sound. I guess we're all narcisists then.

With that fact established, I suppose it won't make me look too out of line to say I love the song "Alisa" by Ariel Pink?

Thanks to Bob, who found this for me.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Nope, not anymore out of line than the fact that I own a rather elaborate copy of Johanna Spyri's "Heidi." :)

Stina said...

I remember lamenting once that no one wrote songs with the name Christina in them. Then a classmate of mine referred me to a song by the Butthole Surfers that had "Christina" in it. I guess I shouldn't have complained...

Unknown said...

You're lucky. I have no song with my name, but I do have some good Austen, so I'm ok.

paulsharol said...

a name with your song is awesome aunt Sharol has one and of course there is Paul & Paula