Did you see that Brooke had sent that to me too to watch? It is so funny! Did you see the other parody on my blog about Edward being bipolar? Totally appropriate for his personality.
All I can say is that I haven't seen either the Buffy show or the Twilight movie. But this makes me really want to see Buffy, and not so much see Twilight.
I watched the Twilight movie. You might like it if you want a good laugh :). It was awkward and painful to watch though, but we did get some good laughs out of it... :D
That was great. I never watched the buffy T.V. show, but I have seen the original movie. I laughed a lot watching it too. "Awkward and painful" is the perfect way to describe the Twilight movie. This actually made it look tons better than it is. Thanks for sharing.
Bristlecone pines are thousands of years old, perched on cliffs in harsh, windy deserts. Gracefully declaring their permanent hold on the essentials, these pines stand witness to a multitude of natural experiences.
I stand here like the bristlecone, clinging to the edge of the cliff, an old soul witnessing the seasons of the earth.
9 comments:
Did you see that Brooke had sent that to me too to watch? It is so funny! Did you see the other parody on my blog about Edward being bipolar? Totally appropriate for his personality.
Haha. That has me more convinced than ever that I don't want to read or watch Twilight...
You made my day :)! LOL!
All I can say is that I haven't seen either the Buffy show or the Twilight movie. But this makes me really want to see Buffy, and not so much see Twilight.
I watched the Twilight movie. You might like it if you want a good laugh :). It was awkward and painful to watch though, but we did get some good laughs out of it... :D
That was great. I never watched the buffy T.V. show, but I have seen the original movie. I laughed a lot watching it too. "Awkward and painful" is the perfect way to describe the Twilight movie. This actually made it look tons better than it is. Thanks for sharing.
That was great!
Awesome...reminds me of the days I was a vampire stalker.
I totally want to see Buffy now, I have heard it is so good. And life can only be better without that Edward guy (you KNOW my feelings on Twilight!)
Post a Comment